Understanding Cable Drive’s versatility comes from examining its features. Perhaps the most valuable feature is it has the ability to bend in multiple directions. Since the cable is symmetrical, it can bend in the X, Y & Z planes without sacrificing life expectancy or performance.
- Made of aircraft quality steel cable (galvanized or stainless) and carbon steel or stainless steel balls
- Works great in high vibration and/or abrasive environments
- Maintenance free
- Replaces multiple “V” belt drives
- Open-ended configurations for reciprocal motion is available
- Reduce noise 35%-50% compared to chain
- Experience zero-slip transmission of power